Neiman Marcus Cookies
Recipe thanks to Helen M. Tanita
Makes 9 dozen (112) cookies
5 C blended oatmeal
2 C butter
2 C sugar
2 C brown sugar
4 C flour
1 t salt
2 t baking powder
2 t baking soda
24 oz chocolate chips
1 (8 oz) Hershey’s bar, grated
3 C chopped nuts, your choice
1. Measure oatmeal; blend in blender to fine powder.
2. Cream butter and both sugars.
3. Add eggs and vanilla; mix together with flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
4. Add chocolate chips, Hershey’s bar and nuts.
5. Roll into 2″ balls; place 2″ apart on cookie sheet.
6. Bake at 375 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Feel free to modify and interchange ingredients to your liking! Please share your modifications and how you enjoyed this recipe!