Cake Mix Cookies
Submitted by Torrie A.
1 box of cake mix (any)
1/3 C vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all ingredients in one bowl until dough forms.
3. Scoop 1 T of dough, coat in powdered sugar and roll into a ball.
4. Place on baking sheet (covered in parchment paper) and press down to flatten dough ball.
5. Bake approximately 8 minutes until fully cooked.
(Optional) Cream Cheese Frosting
1 (8 oz) pack of cream cheese (at room temp)
1/2 C butter (unsalted at room temp)
1 t vanilla extract
2-3 C powdered sugar
1. Beat cream cheese and butter until smooth and creamy.
2. Mix in vanilla,
3. Slowly mix in powdered sugar to desired thickness.
4. Spread onto cookies and enjoy!
Feel free to modify and interchange ingredients to your liking! Please share your modifications and how you enjoyed this recipe!